Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bitstrips



Bitstrips! I loved Bitstrips! It was so easy to figure out by using the information on the class wiki and having a play with Bitstrips myself at home. I sat on Bitstrips for a solid hour and a half and played with the character creation part and the actual making of a comic strip, it was so much fun. I loved how easy it was to figure out and I was genuinelly impressed with the detail you could add to a character and their expressions and range of motions. I found the end product to look totally legit and loved having a go at my own little gag.

Would I use Bitstrips in the classroom? Similarly to Scratch I could use Bitstrip to cover the topic of plot or narrative. I love it and can really see children loving it too. I felt so creative while using this technology and I really believe I could intergrate it into a classroom one way or another.

I will use Bitstrips in the future as a lesure activity or to convey something to friends. I can't wait till I next attempt a comic on Bitstrips :D

No comments:

Post a Comment